The purpose of the Board of Directors is to:
- establish policy, promote performance improvement and provide for organizational management and planning.
- focus on the future by developing strategic, long range plans.
- determine hospital policies with relation to community needs.
- see that proper professional standards are maintained.
- coordinate professional interest of the hospital with administration, financial and community needs.
- direct the Chief Executive Officer of the hospital in carrying out policies.
- provide adequate financing and control of expenditures.